Tuesday, May 09, 2006

First Leap (official)



Ok.. the url of the blog probably won't come as a surprise to those who know me... I IS A CLOSET BENG. I even name my car "Beng Beng"!! Hahahahaha

Lets see.... I had a few friends who were curious to know if i had a blog and whether they could read it. Well, I did have one last year but after like 4 to 5 mths, i just abandoned it... And i put the blame on late night outings, lack of free wifi resources, and basically nothing that happening which i should scribble about.

So now, I have decided to get a new blog up and running. But a word of caution >>

1. Its not gonna be happening (I do not have a happening lifestyle apart from HH and occasional lancing at Happy/MOS. Nor do i engage in fights/scruffles outside pubs/clubs.

2. I will tell you what i want you to know because I am not accountable to you.

3. If you don't like what i say about some things, keep your opinions to yourself.

4. I am a closet beng but that doesn't mean that I will not be nice to you.
The EQUATION is very simple. You nice = I nice. You kuai lan = I lan lan.

5. I will attempt to post unflattering pictures of myself and my associates (Friends). If you want to extract the pic for whatever reasons (which i am not interested in), please let me know.

6. Please do not suggest alternative monikers to me eg. Closet BuBu or Closet Guniang. I am not into labels. And my previous relationships do not give any suggestions of what role i play.


So if you can adhere to my cautionary statements (See above), then its not a problem for you to read my blog. If you can't, then F*** OFF!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not adhere to point 6, but i don't care.

Write somemore leh.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home